Our philosophy is to provide outstanding service and patient care in a relaxing and friendly environment. We treat patients with a variety of foot and lower limb problems. Our services include:
- Diabetic Assessments - specialist Diabetic Assessment clinic, which involves an assessment of diabetic patients every 3-months. We utilise the Doppler Neuropen and Toe/Ankle Brachial Pressure Indices.
- Verrucae clinic - treatment using acid and also most up to date technology; CryoPen with liquid nitrogen. The CryoPen's accuracy (to the millimetre) is achieved via a micro-fine jet of cryogen.
- Nail surgery for in-growing toe nails (under local anaesthetic).
- Bio-mechanical assessments of the lower limb (including insoles and orthotics). Many common lower limb complaints can be related to bio-mechanical dysfunction (such as poor posture of the foot and leg) and can be treated effectively through the use of re-moulded or custom made insoles and orthotic devices.
- Poor alignment of the feet and legs can often disrupt normal knee function and hip alignment as well as increase forces placed on the muscles in the lower back causing wear and tear to other parts of the body.
- Routine chiropody / podiatry including palliative care for nails, corns and callouses.
Free assessments available - Ask for more information
Being home to a multi-disciplinary team of practitioners, Footwise can now offer a much wider and holistic approach to treatment of a variety of conditions by fully qualified and registered professionals.
< Click on the links to find out more >